What are flat feet?
Most people that suffer from flat feet have a condition that is referred to as a flexible flat foot. This is caused when the foot rolls inwards creating fallen arches due to a mechanical misalignment of the foot muscles. This is a very destructive position for the foot to function in and can cause foot, leg, heel and lower back conditions while walking.
Shop the best selling orthotic insoles for flat feet
Orthotics for Flat Feet
Our arch support insoles help treat fallen or collapsed arches by adding arch support to provide stability to the feet which also reduces pain.
Rolling in / Over Pronation
Our arch supports help the normal pronation function of the foot and reduce excessive force placed on the arches leading to pain.
Rolling out / Supination
Our insoles help support rolling out feet with arch supports on the outside edge of the foot.
Our orthotics are designed to reduce pain caused by flat feet
Help reduce the nagging, burning pain (Chondromolacia Patella) underneath or on the inside of the knee cap.
Help treat shin splints and bursting or throbbing pain during activity
Lower Back / Hip Pain
Control excessive pronation and help to maintain an effective back posture
Heel Pain and Plantar Fasciitis
Including Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, heel spurs and pain in the ball of the feet.
Takes pressure off calf muscles, achilles tendon to help reduce strains
Symptoms causing flat feet
- There is a strong genetic predisposition for flexible and collapsing arches.
- Mechanical abnormality of the foot – there are a number of alignment problems that can cause the arches of the foot to collapse.
- Tendon or Ligament Rupture – when the tendons or ligaments of the foot that are responsible for maintaining the arch are ruptured or stretched, foot pain and collapse are injuries that usually occur.
How to fix flat feet
- Docpod's orthotics for flat feet provides arch support and shock absorption for joint pain and foot pain relief
- Wearing supportive well fitted good shoes while walking
- Exercises to help to control the arch of the foot minimising foot or leg pain
- Talk to a podiatrist at Docpods or a doctor if you require medical treatment
"Excellent relief from heel pain in my golf shoes, now i am using them in my work shoes also. very happy with the second purchase. thanks." Tony J.
"After 12 months of expensive medical appointments and discomfort for a hip problem, i decided to try docpods. I feel much better now on my feet. Think outside the square… your feet carry your weight and any problems there may intensify alignment problems and pain further up your body."
"Finally – no more pain after 5k’s of running. Very happy even after day 5 of wearing them. For anyone else buying – just make sure your shoes have removable insoles so you can replace with the docpods ones."